The most comprehensive product
Malaysia business directory information
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional) |
||Online Directories, 3rd Party|
||Biz. Name,Contact,Job Title,Department,Telephone,Fax,Email,Web site,Mobile,Address,City,State/Prov.,Country,No. Of Emp.,Capital,Est. Year,Repr.,OEM,Certificates,Products,Turnover,Factory Size,Biz. Type,Markets,Import Vol.,Products To Buy,Export Vol.,Industries,Detail |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
MDB File (MS Access file)
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at our Miva Store, Yahoo Store.
- You have to purchase the MS Access File for the directory you selected separately - Raw data may not available to all products and if you purchased an unavailable MS Access file, we will refund the charge on this file.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.